- Ruffles are very easy to make with the Ruffler
- There are 4 settings on the Ruffle Foot: Star, 12, 6, and 1. These represent how many stitches between each pleat or ruffle. The star gives you a straight stitch so that you don’t have to remove the foot in the middle of a project just to sew a straight seam.
- The knob changes how deep the pleat or ruffle is. For smaller pleats, tighten it. For larger pleats, loosen it. You can also adjust the pleats by varying the stitch length on your sewing machine.
- Use them as a fashion accent on blouses and dresses, as a border for sheer curtains, or as a flounce for bedspreads, skirts, etc
The Ruffler Sewing Machine Presser Foot is compatible with the following sewing machine brands:
- All Low
- Shank Singer
- Husqvarna Viking (Husky Series)
- Janome, Kenmore
- Bernina (Bernette Series)
- New Home
- Elna Sewing Machines